Home Forums Main Board LGD-4033

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sarmscentral
    Keymaster

Share you LGD-4033 experience.

Mike

I used LGD from a different company. That was a mistake and a half. The LGD from pure-rawz was 100% stronger an way more pure. Epic gainz with these guys.

Leakydelts

IMO it is the most versatile SARM out there. Can be used effectively at different doses for females and beginning males as well as advanced athletes and even those who use AAS. As a non toxic SHBG uncoupler with a ton of research and predictable, dose dependant shut down it is predictable, managable and powerful and should be a part of everyone’s tool box of compounds they swap in and out.

J

Ive been taking LGD from Purerawz for 4 weeks now and I feel great! Feel so much bigger and stronger, taking 10 mgs a day without a single complaint

Ryan B.

PureRawz powders are way more potent than capsules of the leading brand plus you get over 3 times what they other guys offer in their bottles of caps!

Judah

I’ve researched with LGD 4033 before, and I’m currently researching with it at a high dosage of 30mg. Within the first month I’ve noticed much more muscle fullness and vascular look. Body fat is currently at 10% and sitting around 230lbs. Updates will come up soon.

Patrick Joyce

Had numerous friends gain 10+ lbs. No side effects

J

Who won this?

Ryan B.

I like my LGD at 5 mg per day. May try 10 mg next time but will have to have a test base for my rat!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.