Home Forums Main Board Epi, Halo, rad

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  miltonqg2 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Monger

A six week cycle of Epi, Halodrol, and Rad 140 how do you think that would be? Obviously I’ll need a pct and cycle support but are these three ok together?

Leakydelts

Sounds pretty intense, I’ve done a ton of Epi w/ Halo cycles before but never with RAD140. 6 weeks is about right as Halo doesn’t seem to really do its thing until 3 to 4 weeks in. The RAD should act synergistically with the DHT components of Epi and Halo so I am curious to see how well you do on this.

Feel free to use my code BRYAN5 on PureRawz as well as Ironclad when purchasing to save and if you have any questions RE PCT, dosage, etc feel free to ask here or pm me on FB messenger (bryan.baldwin.900)

Monger

I used your code to purchase the above, thanks! Should I save the rad 140 for another cycle and just go epi and halo? Ive done multiple sarms cycles just none that included a ph.

Leakydelts

While RAD is not an actual replacement for Testosterone, it does act similarly to testosterone. Since you are using a pair of DHT PH’s, adding in RAD140 would give you additional synergy, so if you’d like to run it all together feel free brother!

miltonqg2
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.