Home Forums Main Board House Flooded? Нow t᧐ Sell а Flood Damaged House Reply To: House Flooded? Нow t᧐ Sell а Flood Damaged House

Sheila A. Shannon

I got married in 2019. We have no children and no property. The matrimonial residence is property that I owned before marriage and is not subject to fair distribution. He left in 2021, and we broke up and have been living our lives for more than a year.

I contacted him to confirm that he agreed to an uncontested no-fault divorce https://cheap-divorce-online.com/maine/, which he did. But then he changed his mind.

I can afford to pay a $500 attorney to do it, but I can’t afford to pay for a disputed divorce, especially since I have nothing to dispute!

I have no idea what to do. For all intents and purposes, we are “divorced” except legally, and that really worries me. I need to leave this behind in the most economical way.

I appreciate any advice